I’ve been a published professional for almost 10 years now.
- Penciled and Inked book 10 of Kingstone’s The Christ series (currently unpublished)
- Penciled Ossm Comcis, Monomyth series (3 issues)
- Illustrated the comic book intro to Disney XD’s Mighty Med tv show
- Background designs for an animated TV show pilot
- Character and Production designs for a Kickstarter iOS card game: Guild Tactics
- Sketch Cards for Upper Deck’s Marvel sets; Avengers Age of Ultron, Marvel Legends, Captain America: The First Avenger, Marvel Premiere and Beginnings sets etc.
Also worked with Rittenhouse and Cryptozoic Marvel and DC sets.
- America’s Army PC Game- illustrated many background and game play elements
- Penciled and Inked 6 volumes of The Hand of the Morningstar Graphic Novel, with Lamp Post Publications and Zondervan
If you hire me for your commission here’s what you can expect.
In order to make your vision come to life, I make sure from the start you know what you’re getting. I’ll give you roughs to look over and select what you think works and doesn’t. After you approve the rough design, then I’ll get to work on the pencils. If your order needs to be inked, then you’ll approve the pencils before I start that to make sure no changes need to be made and so on. I want you to be perfectly happy with the final product, and have a great overall experience.
I want you to communicate to me your vision and give me as much or as little input as you’d like. If you need me to fill in the gaps and submit my own ideas and experience, I bring that to the table as well.
When it comes to communicating, I won’t leave you hanging with email, I’m fast with correspondence, and if I’m out of town I’ll let you know. You can expect a high level of professional work as well as service if you hire me.
Pricing- Here’s a breakdown of my prices to give you an idea.
These prices are for artwork only, THEY DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING OF THE ARTWORK, I stress that so you know that up front. Shipping will be included in the final invoice. I require 1/2 payment upfront and the rest upon completion of the work. When I bill you for the final 1/2 I will include shipping then. That’s just what I found is easiest and quickest. ALSO NOTE* every jobs needs are different, these prices may change base on varying circumstances, for example- some custom jobs, like custom character creation may require significant reworkings to get it right. Character design, and creation are not the same as illustrating your custom character. If you give me character you created and ask me to draw it, then it should not need tons of edits to change it how you like it. It will cost more. If a job needs digital colors vs. traditional markers, digital colors take longer and I may have to charge more if there is a lot of detail and a lot of characters. The list is not exhaustive but a guide.
*Each price listed is the full price; meaning it’s not pencils + Inks = your price, The Inks price is what you’ll pay if you want inks etc.
Head shot – Pencil: $50, Inks: $80, Colors: $100
Bust (chest up)- Pencil: $60, Inks: $120, Colors: $160
3/4 (Mid thigh up)- Pencil: $80, Inks: $160, Colors: $200
Full body w/ no background – Pencil: $100, Inks: $200, Colors: $300
Full body w/background – Pencil: $150, Inks: $300, Colors: $600
*For additional characters please inquire, these are based on one character only. Thank you!